Montenegro – a state nation that only returned to the visitor map a few years back. Montenegro is certainly developing stage by stage to become an appealing vacation destination once again. A region with exclusive nature, kilometers of beaches and a sea whose water couldn’t be clearer.
The ID card for German born citizens is enough for entry.
May forget: ID cards or valid passport. Guests from non-EU countries should get in touch with their accountable consulate about access formalities.
To get to Montenegro simply by car, you want a driver’s license and a vehicle license.
Make sure you notice: Vignettes are required on the motorways in Austria and Slovenia. In Croatia the freeway charge is definitely paid in money or with an EC cards straight at the specific channels.
Rate limit: metropolitan 50 kilometres / l / extra metropolitan 90 kilometres / l / expressways 110 kilometres / l / freeway 130 kilometres / h
The means of payment is the euro. In Montenegro you can sometimes pay out in shops and restaurants with credit credit cards (Amex, Visa, Diners, Expert Cards).
Hotel Ada Bojana
- Natural paradise on nature reserve island
- Spacious, fine nudist sandy beach
- Bungalows in the immediate beach area
- Very simple & affordable nudist resort
- per person / night – from EUR 34,
The holiday complex, which has existed for decades and is valued by regular customers, can be reached in two hours by flight and offers fans of a simple around, nature-loving holiday a rare idyll meanwhile. Ada Bojana is located on the 494 hectare nature reserve island of the same name approximately. The comprehensive beach, which is outside the holiday complex also, and the walking paths across the island can be utilised without textiles largely; however, these areas are longer the responsibility of the resort no.
Living offers pavilions and bungalows with typical equipment and functional furnishings. The ground-level bungalows type L are found in a star condition directly or partly directly on the sandy beach. The type A pavilions are built and two-story in a row and, depending on the homely house number, approx. 100 to 200 meters from the beach. The two types of accommodation will also be offered as separate sea view categories this year – please note this when making your reservation.
Gastronomy and Shopping Pension restaurant with continental breakfast and dinner in buffet form, Montenegrin and international dishes à la carte in the beach Barbana and restaurant restaurant, aperitif bar. Other localities (on the river) in three minutes by car with a sizable selection of fresh fish dishes. Small shop for groceries, magazines and drinks at the campsite, further shopping possibilities in Ulcinj approx. 16 km away.
Sport and Entertainment Extensive sandy beach with sun beds and parasol rental; Windsurfing school, surfboard rental and massage for a fee. TV room at the aperitif bar. Tennis, table tennis.
Children Plenty of open space for romping and playing as well as gently sloping, sandy beaches. We recommend the Type L bungalows for families with children, as they are at ground level and in direct beach location.
Excursions The hustle and bustle in the populous cities of Ulcinj, Kotor, Shkodra or Budva offers a good amount of variety. Of course, the contrasting sights of the hinterland with the Montenegrin mountains, the bird Lake and sanctuaries Skadar, the major lake in the Balkans, are worth seeing also. With satisfactory participation, organized excursions are offered on site
- 15% early bird discount on the accommodation price until 31.01.2020.
- 10% early bird discount on the accommodation price until 28.02.2020.
- 10% long-term discount on the accommodation price for stays of 28 nights or more.
- 21 days vacation – pay only 15 days!
- 14 days vacation – pay only 10 days!
- 7 days vacation – pay only 5 days!
- On arrival until June 8th, 2020 and from August 31st, 2020. Savings cannot be combined.
- This accommodation is not well suited for guests with reduced mobility
- Pets allowed for a fee
- National currency euro
- Montenegro is still in the development phase for tourism; restrictions in service and equipment must be expected
- Power supply bottlenecks can occasionally occur
- Please also note that the hotel management has decided to accept textile guests again in some areas of the accommodation
- Distance to Podgorica airport approx. 90 km
- Town Ulcinj about 15 km
- Public in high season Bus to Ulcinj
- Natural paradise on the peninsula
Your Travel Plus
- Daily flights can be booked
- Transfer incl. For a package holiday
- Intermediate night bookable
- tour guide
- Free WiFi at the reception
- Safe at the reception for a fee
- Sun beds and umbrellas on the beach for a fee
- Bus service to Ulcinj according to needs and participation