Many and different are the large and little islands that help to make the island state of Philippines so exclusive and appealing for Philippines travel. The islands, which could barely become even more different, captivate their site visitors with scenery that enchant, ethnicities that are envigorating and residents that you can just consider to center. The nation offers around 17,500 islands, which, with its 240 million occupants around, can be one of the most populated on globe densely.
Get a chug and motorbike along the gorgeous coastline. Consider a detour to the marketplace in Pasar Penuktukn, and with a little good fortune you may place dolphins in the drinking water along the method even.
On an adventurous walk through lush tropical forests, you’ll reach the interior of the island. There the impacting 30-meter-high Les Waterfall moves into a refreshing organic pool.
Since Bali is very near to the equator, the rainy and dry months influence tourism. Generally it is usually usually warm, but during the rainy time of year some resorts and restaurants are shut, buses operate much less frequently or trips are not really provided. After all, during the changeover period to or after the rainy time of year, everything is in normal procedure almost.
There is a dry season in Bali from April to October (peak travel season).
The high season is in the driest weeks (August and September). But
The rainy season in Bali lasts from November to Mar. Despite the size, Bali is usually extremely assorted geographically! In the southerly the cliffs, the white beaches of the Gilis and Nusa Lembongans at a vessel tour range, the dark lava beaches in the north, inland rice terraces and tropical forest and after that the majestic volcanoes. No matter what actions are included – whether you are crazy about drinking water sports activities or move walking or also obtain on a bicycle: everyone will discover something! It is absolutely too far to the next volcano never, browsing or diving place, golf beach or course.
In Bali religious beliefs is celebrated as lively as we knowledge in our moves rarely. You possess to dare to move out on the roads simply, you can discover offerings just about everywhere, view rituals and processions in wats or temples or admire visitor shows of common dance. It can be also worthy of observing that Bali also provides extremely great performers and sculptors.
Culinary is usually particularly very well served in the visitor centers. And the restaurants are actually great! Thanks a lot to the many Australians and Europeans who holiday on Bali every 12 months, the selection of extremely great worldwide restaurants is usually superb.
The entry requirements for Bali include a visa requirement. The visa is usually either released at the airport terminal in Bali or for much longer remains before the trip. You also want a passport that is usually valid for at least six weeks. Children’s Identification credit cards are just acknowledged if they consist of a picture.
Suggested vaccination: tetanus, diphtheria, poliomyelitis, hepatitis A, rabies, typhoid.
Additional vaccinations and precautionary measures may be considered for this travel destination. This depends upon the type and period of the trip and the circumstances during the stay (at the.g. amusement actions, lodging, medical treatment on site, get in touch with with pets). In addition, the carrying on condition of wellness of the travelers, their age group and prior health problems as well as the current vaccination security is certainly important.
Specific travel medical advice should ideally be used 6 weeks before the prepared trip to ensure that useful and required vaccinations can be preferred in great time. Make sure you get in touch with your family members doctor.
Hotel Bali au Naturel
- Open all year
- Distance from Denpasar Airport approx. 100 km
- Next town Tejakula about 4 km
- Adult’s only – quiet stay
per unit / night
from EUR 53
Bali au Naturel is an incomparable travel destination on a fascinating island and suitable for naturists who are looking for luxury and tranquility. The well-kept resort is found in the quiet north of the island, where you can find an real piece of Bali. Relax in the popular holiday destination Bali and leave your everyday stress at home.
Living Directly on the textile beach in the north of the island you will find the nudist mini resort Bali au Naturel. The well-kept complex in the middle of tropical plants involves six villas and eight bungalows. The entire resort is offers and textile-free couples a high recreational value.
Shopping and catering Within the complex snack restaurant and bar for breakfast, dinner and lunch as well as barbecue facilities. Further restaurants can be reached in approx. 10-20 minutes by car.
Entertainment and sports Sandy (textile) beach in front of the resort, two large nudist pools with free sun beds, one of them with a jacuzzi. Bike rental Free, canoe rental. Fitness room, sauna, massage, pool table, tV and library room. Outside the facility snorkeling and diving opportunities in a coral reef.
Excursions There is a complete lot to discover on the island! The most beautiful temples and a magnificent nature, destinations and culture for an excursion. There is a complete lot to see around Kuta, Ubud, Sanur.
Here are the tricks for exploring the Indonesian island:
- Tanah Lot, the temple in the sea – The sea temple Tanah Lot is built on a tiny rock off the southwest coast of Bali. At sunset, when the sun sinks into the sea behind him, it is as spectacular as it is popular as a photography opportunity.
- Monkey forests in Bali – Monkeys can be seen in the wild in Bali. The animals are considered are and sacred looked after. Since they are not hunted and know humans as food sources, they are anything but shy.
- Pura Besakih – Bali’s Mother Temple – Pura Besakii is the most important, major and most important Hindu temple in Bali, the Mother Temple. It is located at 950m altitude on the southwest slope at Gunung Agung volcano
- Gunung Batur volcano – Gung Batur is one of the two volcanoes in the east of Bali. He is still active and spewing a little ashes and smoke every now and then. It is particularly popular with visitors to the island because climbing the mountain at sunrise is a special experience.
It is not advised to go exploring by rental car alone. Book a driver at the reception for your rental car Always, who is a tour guide also.
- This accommodation is not or only partially well suited for guests with reduced mobility
- This property is gay-friendly
- This accommodation is well suited for couples seeking peace and quiet
Your Travel Plus
- Daily flights can be booked
- Transfer bookable
- Free WiFi in the area (except in the bungalow area)
- Satellite TV in the general area
- Sun beds by the pool free of charge
- Free canoes
- Bicycle rentals
- Rental car including driver can be booked on site
- Excursion bookings through the reception
- It is not advised to go exploring by rental car alone.
- Always book a driver at the reception for your rental car, who is also a tour guide.
Lazy Monkey Guesthouse
- Outdoor pool
Food And Drink
- Terrace / garden / balcony
- Own parking lot
The Lazy Monkey Guesthouse is a 2-minute walk from the beach. With the sun terrace and the outdoor pool within easy reach, relaxing is not difficult! All available rooms have air conditioning, a flat screen television set and a DVD player. There are rooms where you can look outside from a sitting area also, with a view of the mountains or the swimming pool.
Type Of Stay
- Rest seekers
- Social seekers