The American Way of Life is a mix of myths of leisure and freedom, sand and sun, openness and optimism, quick money and quick enjoyment. Nowhere else in the USA shall you experience this carefree way of life as strongly as in Florida, the Sunshine State.
Although under half the size of Germany just, the U.S. state with its 3000 km coastline (if you take all the islands into account, it is even 13 600 km) is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. In 2012 Florida had 89.3 million visitors. Of these, 10.2 million came from overseas. With more than 300,000 vacationers, Florida is popular with Germans particularly, who are in second place behind the British. Most guests prefer winter when the sun shines continually and the mercury column rises to temperatures that are only found in summer in Europe and in the north of the USA.
Currency and means of payment:
Currency unit: US dollar (US $). It is recommended to take US dollars, travelers credit or checks cards with you. International credit cards: Yes – are accepted everywhere (often a requirement for creditworthiness). Cash payers have to make advance payments in car or hotels rental companies without a credit card. Smaller hotels and car rental companies can request cash payments !!! ATM: Yes – Money can be withdrawn with credit cards or an EC card (Maestro). Traveler’s checks: Yes – Recommended only in US $. Not all banks can cash travelers checks (fees).
The voltage in the US is 110 volts AC. Check whether your devices that you take with you on the trip – razor, hair dryer, etc. – can be converted accordingly. Please also note that the poles of the sockets in the USA have different dimensions than those used in Germany. We recommend that you take an adapter with you therefore.
Cypress Cove Naturist Resort
- Open all year
- At the idyllic naturist forest lake with water sports
- Heated nudist pools & hot tubs
- Suitable for families with children
per unit / night
from EUR 125
With Cypress Cove you will locate a nudist paradise for demanding nature enthusiasts. Located directly on a 20-hectare forest lake and in the midst of almost untouched subtropical vegetation with wild animals, the facility is merely 45 km from Orlando. Cypress Cove is the ideal starting point for trips to Universal Studios, Cypress Gardens, the Kennedy Space Center, Disney World and numerous shopping centers.
With the exemplary hotel service and the comfortable range of sports and entertainment, you can enjoy the perfect nudist holiday with the whole family in the heart of Florida.
Live You stay in comfortable rooms and apartments and can choose between an economical variant or a somewhat higher standard in the kind of renovated accommodation. All are equipped with air conditioning equally, TV (American programs), hair dryer, coffee machine, telephone and WiFi (free). Suitable for families.
Shopping and gastronomy Air-conditioned a la carte restaurant with lounge bar, open daily for breakfast, a week for dinner 4 times. On all other days, Cheeks Bar & Grill is located right by the pool with music, darts, billiards and TV (open daily from 11 a.m. for snacks and drinks, dinner and 3 x weekly theme evening). Barbecue allowed in the certain area. Boutique with clothing, shoes, gifts and jewelry. Shopping center with 24-hour service approx. 5 minutes by car outside. Inexpensive shopping in the “Outlets”.
Sport and Entertainment heated swimming pools, two hottubs, six tennis hard courts, petanque, shuffelboard, 9-hole golf course, free pedal boats, canoes, kayaks and standup paddles by the lake. Bicycle rental subject to availability, small English-language library, daily entertainment program, well-equipped fitness center for a fee. There is a playground for children.
• 3 weeks vacation – pay only 2 weeks!
• When staying in travel time 1 and 3.
- This accommodation is not or only partially suited to guests with reduced mobility
- Pets are allowed for a fee
- Tourists from outside the United States desire a biometric passport and the Visa Waiver Form (ESTA)
- Orlando airport approx. 45 km
Your Travel Plus
- Daily flights can be booked
- Rental car bookable or necessary
- Credit cards (Master, Visa, American)
- Currency Exchange
- WiFi free
- Safe at the reception for a fee
- Sun beds by the pool free of charge
- Kayak, pedal boats u. Standup paddles on the lake for free
The flight from Amsterdam to Orlando takes approximately 10 working hours and 15 additional minutes. More than a few airlines soar there every last day from Amsterdam. Continental airlines, United airlines or KLM there take a flight, but with a relocation through the United states definitely. TuiFly flies to Orlando, fl Sandford, on the profit stumble a layover is had by you in Miami. Cypress Cove is normally close to 1 hour and 15 a matter of minutes’ disc from Orlando, fl Sandford. If you take a flight at Orlando, fl International reach and international Flight terminal, it is 45 a matter of minutes approximately.
Car rental :
In The actual, a rental motor is normally inevitable. The amount of training are actually impressive and there is normally no North american considering about strolling, therefore there will be barely any footpaths. We mediate for Sunny Vehicles that, in option to great vehicles, likewise possess the greatest coverage. Local rental motor vehicle from
per week € 199. You must become in ownership of a credit rating cards to lease a motor vehicle. Inquire Internatuur for the options.
Demand a good free of charge quotation for the complete bundle.
- Since no transfer to the holiday complex can be organized, it is necessary to book a rental car.
- We recommend that you register this directly when booking.
The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour
The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami draws both inspiration and energy from the ocean, and offers an oasis of calm in one of the world’s most exciting cities. For a weekend escape Whether you are visiting, on vacation with your family or to host a meeting or social event, this luxury hotel is a coastal sanctuary providing a mesmerizing setting.
Guest Room Features and also Amenities
- 95 newly refreshed nonsmoking guest rooms and suites
- Semi-private elevator and personal entrances to all accommodations
- Private terrace overlooking the ocean and Intracoastal Waterway
- Elegant, contemporary décor with soothing blues reminiscent of the sea and curated artwork mindfully
- Six-piece bathroom with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Free-standing tub overlooking the ocean
- Oversized shower
- Television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Asprey bath amenities and plush robe
- In-room massage treatments available
- 42-inch flat-screen television
- DVD and CD
- Sumptuous bedding
- Suites with fully equipped gourmet kitchen
Property Features and also Amenities
- 10,000-square-foot waterfront Exhale Bal Harbour fitness and spa studio
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, personal training, and group exercise classes.
- Two Tesla charging stations
- Vi tap high performance water dispensers
- Two restaurants, including upscale dining and chic poolside alfresco dining casually
- Elevated outdoor pool and private luxury cabanas overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- $3.5 million original art collection featuring 400 artworks, including paintings, sculpture and photography
- Room service, 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Valet parking available: Daily $15 USD; Overnight $38 USD; Exhale Bal Harbour validation: $5 USD
- Limousine services available about request
- Couture Concierge and personal shopper available about request
- Located local to the legendary Bal Harbour Shops, featuring the area’s top restaurants, luxury shopping and most people watching
- Beach lounge chairs and beds, umbrellas, and cabanas available for rent
A BAL HARBOUR SPA OFFERING A COMPLETE WELLNESS EXPERIENCE
Set along the Miami waterfront and spread across 10,000 sq. ft., the resort’s Exhale is more than a spa; it’s a wellness destination. Blending fitness with spa experiences, the brand is best-known for its barre classes, aimed at creating a lean dancer’s silhouette, with additional offerings including yoga and HIIT. After a satisfying workout, unwind in the steam room or sauna before enjoying a facial, massage, body scrub, pedicure or reiki session. The spa boutique is curated with skincare, clothing, earrings and other covetable items.
FEATURED THERAPIES + CLASSES
SIGNATURE FLOW MASSAGE
Love a deep tissue massage, but hate the pain? Our signature massage is the answer Then. Amazing choreographed waves of kneading open locked muscles, free energy blockages,and relieve tension. This treatment method incorporates more lymphatic drainage than a traditional deep tissue, resulting in greater detoxification and an superior boost to the immune system.
60 minutes, $165 / 90 minutes, $220
Customizable for powerful results Perfectly. This facialtherapy adapts to fit your every concern – from acne to aging tosun damage – while you experience complete tranquility. It beginswith a selected exfoliating mask to prepare your skin forextraction and detoxification specially, and concludes with either our Ultrasonic or CoolBeam therapies based on your desired result. Skin isinvigorated, hydrated, and smooth.
60 minutes, $260
Hit the barre for our signature full body workout designed to give you chiseled abs, toned legs, cut arms, and a high, lifted butt. This ballet inspired, core-centric class focuses on isolated exercises, alignment, posture and overall flexibility as you work through targeted mindful muscle movements. Push yourself to the limit – and then find balance – as every hard worked muscle is followed by a deep, relaxing stretch. Socks required.
WEDDING PARTY GETAWAY
Starting at $350 USD per person
Day nears As the wedding, treat your crew to an ultimate relaxation getaway to get you and
day your friends ready for the big. Enjoy spa treatments, poolside cabana, lunch, Champagne and more.
Desert Sun Resort
Desert Sun Holiday resort has acres of landscaped environment, a fabulous total day spa and 354 times of sunshine a fabulous yr, all on a fabulous superb position a fabulous mile from downtown Hands Suspension systems and the The company Suspensions International reach and international Flight terminal. It’s everything you want for a fantastic dresses zero cost holiday getaway whether you’re a nudist, naturist or utter starter.
Our personalized nude vacation resort hotel offers more amenities than any various in The company Suspensions, including a lit golf court, catering, bar, three heated year-round pools and two sizzling hot tubs. We additionally give a terrific club to entire your blissful peace that a attire non-obligatory holiday getaway provides.
Delight take note of that our nudist destination is for Women and men Only now. Evening Goes over and Household Memberships happen to be Partners Only immediately.
- Holiday getaway home
- Outdoor pool
Food and Drink
Hotel Wailea, Relais & Châteaux
AN ADULTS-ONLY OASIS
An intimate 5-star enclave set within the most exclusive resort community on Maui, Hotel Wailea boasts 180-degree, unobstructed ocean views of three Hawaiian Islands, breathtaking mountain scenery, and 15 acres of Zen-inspired landscaped grounds comprised of tropical gardens, cascading waterfalls and winding pathways.
The only luxury adults-only resort in Hawaii, this tranquil retreat is nestled within a lush tropical hillside perched 300 feet above the sea, by day – from beaches with convenient access to island adventures, by night water sports and golf to restaurants and shopping – and luxurious tranquility.
As there are only 72 suites on the complete 15 acres of ocean view property, we do inspire guests to book ahead.
EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Complimentary self or valet parking services
Tesla Model X house vehicles for service within the Wailea area
Free WiFi internet/wireless printer access in the lobby area and individual WiFi in-suite
Room service by The Restaurant at Hotel Wailea
Concierge dedicated to making recommended dining reservations, arranging ocean activities and solving any island logistical needs
Beach Valet services at near by Wailea Beach: featuring beachfront lounge chairs, umbrellas, bottled water and beach towels
Access to the pool, hot tub and private cabanas (exclusively for guests 18 years and older)
24 hour access to the Fitness Studio, featuring Peloton stationary bike and top-of-the-line equipment from Technogym
Complimentary Yoga, Aerial Silks, or Group Fitness classes
Every Friday afternoon Complimentary Cocktail Reception in the restaurant Lounge
Every Saturday morning at The Cabanas Complimentary Tropical Mixology class
Day rental Fleet of eco-friendly electric bicycles available for half or full
Dry cleaning and also laundry service
Daily newspaper and also complimentary popular magazines with Foli
(available in iTunes and Google Play)
In-suite Nespresso, replenished daily
In-suite sparkling and water still, replenished daily
Unlimited local and toll-free calls
8 GREAT WAYS
A DAY TO SPEND
MAUI HOTEL ACTIVITIES
- Stretch out in style with some Cabana Downtime, sipping cocktails and soaking up sun.
- Take a stroll through our tropical orchard and pick the exotic fruit in season.
- See the south Maui coast from a unique perspective – from the seat of a traditional Hawaiian outrigger canoe. Local guides provide guests with a truly traditional Hawaiian Outrigger Canoeing experience.
- Relax your mind and recharge your body with daily yoga practice in our open air wellness studio. For a invigorating and new experience, try our Aerial Yoga class with hanging silks!
- Cruise the coastline in a replica 1957 Porsche Speedster with our Vintage Cruising and also Beach Picnic.
- Let our valets escort you to the sands of Wailea Beach. Enjoy daily beach services including lounge chairs, umbrellas, bottled towels and water. Paddleboards, kayaks and snorkel gear are available for rent also.
- Learn to shake and stir Maui-style with our mixologists at The Cabanas poolside lounge. Every Saturday morning Tropical Mixology class runs.
- Learn to fly through the water, balancing on air. Adventure-seekers shall love our Kiteboarding Lessons at Kanaha Beach!
For more unique ideas, explore all of our Experiences at Hotel Wailea.
WELLNESS AT HOTEL WAILEA
RELAX and also RECHARGE
Enjoy Maui’s gorgeous views while you sweat! Our top floor fitness facility daily is open, offering state-of-the-art exercise equipment by Technogym, a Peloton stationary cycle, free weights and yoga mats.
Complimentary activities held in in our open air wellness studio include aerial silk yoga classes, vinyasa yoga classes and an all known levels bootcamp workout.
Then relax in the intimacy of your own suite with a luxurious couples spa ritual steeped in ancestral Hawaiian teachings, offering an traditional and empowering spa experience.
VIEW CLASS SCHEDULE
DAY AT THE BEACH A
For beach lovers, we offer attendant services at Wailea Beach. Complimentary water, towels, lounge umbrellas and chairs are available from our Beach Valet, in your own especially designated area of golden sand beach.
For your convenience, our friendly valets are available to shuttle you to and from Hotel Wailea at your leisure (a short five minute ride down the hill). Our award-winning restaurant prepares picnic baskets for your convenience daily. Most guests return to the Hotel Wailea pool for an afternoon swim and a drink after a leisurely day at Wailea Beach.
One of the Best Designed Hotels
“Spread across 15 acres high above the Pacific, the Hotel Wailea is a different Maui resort experience totally. As an adults-only property, it’s well suited for honeymooners, groups of friends, or couples looking for quiet serenity and the fact that it’s not directly on the beach may at first sound like a negative, but in actuality, it only adds to the sense of calm, all day removed as it is from the throngs of tourists who want to hit the water.”